Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
- Ensuring the availability and utilization of all system functionalities which enable the optimal use of the operational system within the countries, in accordance to corporate or regional standards. It includes the functional KPI monitoring, corrective actions and introduction / promotion of new functionalities.
- Working with the regional and national airfreight management and national airfreight support teams to optimize processes in each country by: promoting and implementing an optimal systems’ utilization, implement any corporate or regional project, re-structure the operational processes in coordination with the national management, and reassign operational tasks to dedicated teams locally or at our shared service center.
- Actively maintaining, in cooperation with the regional Airfreight Manager, an up-to-date overview of operational processes and translating these into functional requirements related to the software.
- Acting as information conduit between the region and the corporate airfreight systems team, for all process & system related topics.
- Maintaining close communication with the Airfreight teams (regional, national, process and systems), via our collaboration tools (WIKI, JIRA).
- Implementing, testing and approving of software releases within the region, according to the standards and timescales determined at corporate or regional level.
- Representing the region, in conjunction with the corporate airfreight systems team, in the continuous development of the corporate airfreight operational software, including communication and alignment of new functional requirements originated by the region.
- Working together with the Regional Airfreight Trainer to ensure an optimal users training.
- Analyzing and detailed defining of local functional software requirements together with the Airfreight System teams for development and testing of local additions (LEX).
- Consulting and aligning with regional customer solutions teams on related topics matter such as Customer Implementations etc.
- Bachelor degree / First University Degree
- Background in airfreight forwarding procedures, with experience within the Kuehne + Nagel organization, preferably as a national airfreight super user.
- Advanced knowledge of internal airfreight forwarding applications.
- At least a basic knowledge of collaboration tools (WIK, Jira) and process analysis / mapping tools and methods (Agilian, BPMN)
- At least a basic knowledge of support tools (TCF, RT) and business intelligence tools (BO)
- Be able to manage projects within a defined frameset and to coordinate remotely the activities of all stakeholders.
- Be able to communicate/present concepts clearly, confidently, persuasively at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills & fluent in English; knowledge of other European languages is desirable.
- Very good analytical skills, creativity and interdisciplinary working style.
- Mobility within Europe.
Are you curious to work in a highly motivated team with the aim to bring innovative change to the organization?
If you are willing to go an extra mile and able to quickly adapt to new situations and last minute changes, then you will love working in our regional team, inspired by the motivation of Airfreight operations in Western Europe, based in beautiful and vibrant Amsterdam.
This role will give you the opportunity to recognize chances and capitalizing on them. We are always on the look-out for the next improved solutions or unique idea.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.