Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
- You consult and drive process improvement activities in our business unit Airfreight across Western Europe
- You analyze, document and implement regional projects and create transparency of progress and results
- You develop and generate standardized and tailor made solutions for small/mid-size countries as well as for larger organizations (Horizontal and/or Vertical approach)
- You maintain continuous contact and communication with the Airfreight management/ operations/ at Regional, and National levels, to transfer and shared knowledge/ business cases where applicable while adding value to the organization
- You monitor P/L statements and verify the impact of processes’ improvement in line with the regional airfreight controller
- You promote the development of talent, and initiate business field specific training & development to ensure continuous improvement of staff skills levels
- You travel within the Western Europe region and visit the main existing and potential Airfreight customers together with the respective Sales or Airfreight resources
- You travel internationally outside the region to attend internal and external meetings to represent Western Europe region and to foster the Kuehne + Nagel Network support (Route Development Trips)
- Extensive airfreight operational experience, ideally in a leadership role
- Good understanding of budgets and P&L
- Proven Supply Chain knowledge
- Demonstrable professional development with a recognised project management qualification or equal experience
- Creative ability in developing Airfreight strategies and solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure with high sense of urgency and manage multiple priorities with confidence
- Strong communication & Presentation skills E.g. presenting innovative solutions to customers.
- Process driven/results oriented, with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate/ align company strategy with technical strategy and financial plans
- Seasoned listening & analytical skills
- Ability to articulate complex issues to achieve the desired outcomes
- Enthusiastic leader with strong motivational skills, energy and drive
- Fluent in English
- Master in Business Administration is a plus
At Kuehne + Nagel, entrepreneurship and an innovative, competitive spirit represent the attitude that sustains us and continues to drive us. We are constantly learning and sharing knowledge for the benefit of the company, our clients and for every single employee.
This role will give you the opportunity to shape processes and solutions every day within a colaborative environment. You will have exposure to diverse teams with great colleagues in a company with longstanding history and financial stability.
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.