Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
You are a lead-by-example expert with a highly creative and problem-solving mindset. Someone who’s curious and asks ‘why?’ over and over again to get to the bottom of our client’s requirements and expectations. A natural born analyst and pragmatist at the same time, challenged by working together in a sometimes hectic but most of all professional and fun environment. Next to that, a brutally honest opinion and great sense of humor would go a long way. Is this you? And can we add this up to:
- Relevant education, like Computer Science or a Technical, Logistics or Business equivalent;
- solid experience as a (lead) SAP Consultant, developing warehouse IT solutions at Logistic Service Providers or within a large company;
- your technical / functional knowledge of SAP LES & WM and ability to read, analyze and debug SAP programming language (ABAP). Got additional EWM & S/4HANA experience? Be aware that we’ve got it on our roadmap so take your experience along and be our guiding expert;
- your strong project- and stakeholder management skills and fluency in both Dutch and English;
- an insatiable appetite for continuous improvement and the latest technologies and tooling;
- your terrible table football skills so our manager will finally get his chance to win!
Now, we do realize that we’re asking you to be ‘unreasonably’ versatile. But, don’t worry if you’re a bit less experienced in one or two things mentioned. Keep reading and apply if you believe your ‘DNA code’ matches ours and we’ll promise to scrum through your application with serious interest!
- Being part of one of the world’s largest and leading Supply Chain companies;
- working in an international environment with a bunch of professional & creative colleagues;
- a personalized career path and growth opportunities, both national and international;
- a good salary to be able to pay the bills and a solid pension scheme;
- 8% holiday pay and 24 vacation days plus 3,5 ATV days;
- a choice in driving your own car with travel expenses or a company lease car;
- all the tools you need to be successful such as a well-equipped office, laptop and extra screens;
- flexible working hours, a lot of fun and celebrating successes together!
Is it really YOU we've described just now? Great! Please apply and impress us with your CV and a short motivation telling us about yourself and your most successful SAP solution! Any questions upfront? Feel free to reach out and mail or call me, Maarten Reeders, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 823 109 48. I'll be happy to tell you all about this great job and (y)our company Geodis!
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.