Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Wie zijn wij
What's your focus
- Lead the development & delivery of complex solutions & RICEFW objects in multiple SAP areas, mainly WM, SD and MM;
- develop, test, debug, implement and document your custom-written ABAP code;
- work closely together with your SAP teammates and external partners to analyze and test implementations and the effect of approved system changes;
- manage expectations and align functionalities & requirements with your internal organization to be able to service your clients to the max!
We are looking for a lead-by-example expert with a positive critical and problem-solving mindset. Someone who’s curious and communicative enough to ask “why?’ over and over again and get to the bottom of our client’s requirements and expectations. A natural born analyst and pragmatist at the same time, challenged by working together in a sometimes hectic but most of all professional and fun environment. Next to that, a brutally honest opinion and great sense of humor would go a long way. Is this you? And can we add this up to:
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience as a (lead) SAP ABAP Developer in warehousing, preferably at Logistic Service Providers;
- deep knowledge of (most of): SAP WMS, (E)WM, LES, TRM, ABAP and/or OOP;
- your strong language skills in both Dutch and English;
- an insatiable appetite for continuous improvement and the latest technologies and tooling;
- your terrible table football skills so our manager will finally get his chance to win!
Now, we do realize that we’re asking you to be ‘unreasonably’ versatile. But, don’t worry if you’re a bit less experienced in one or two things. Keep reading and apply if you believe your ‘DNA code’ matches ours and we’ll promise to scrum through your application with serious interest!
- Being part of one of the world’s largest and leading Supply Chain companies;
- working in an international environment with a bunch of professional & creative colleagues;
- a personalized career path and growth opportunities, both national and international;
- a good salary to be able to pay the bills and a solid pension scheme;
- 8% holiday pay and 24 vacation days plus 3,5 ATV days;
- a choice in travel expenses (home to office) based on km’s by car or public transport;
- all the tools you need to be successful such as a well-equipped office, laptop and extra screens; ? flexible working hours, a lot of fun and celebrating successes together!
Is it really YOU we've described just now? Great! Please apply and impress us with your CV and a short motivation telling us about yourself and some of your best work/code! Any questions upfront? Feel free to reach out and mail or call me, Maarten Reeders, at email@example.com or +31 6 823 109 48. I'll be happy to tell you all about this great job and (y)our company Geodis!
Opleiding en relevante vacatures
Interessant als je nog niet de vereiste competenties voor deze functie bezit en graag een (aanvullende) training wilt volgen of je staat voor de keuze van een vervolgstudie en zoekt een opleiding die aansluit bij deze functie of branche.