Main accountabilities include:
- Take care of a structured administration
- Invoice all outstanding export jobs within 5 days from shipping date
- Invoice all outstanding import jobs within 5 days from arrival date
- Cash invoices to be send
- Liaise with the operations team to accrue the right costs to the jobs
- Process supplier invoices within 30 days from receipt (invoice date)
- Check on a monthly basis the outstanding supplier invoices with the suppliers and update the Branch Manager about the outstanding
- Checking arrivals of shipments and provide follow up where needed
- Support overseas AMI offices, partners and agents
- Monitoring & maintenance of Import shipments, Customer Service and documents outlook mailboxes as and when required.
- To assist the other colleagues & management, as and when required.
- Fully comply with the company security regulations
- Fully comply with the company health & safety policy
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent customer services skills ideally within a financial environment.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure workloads are completed on a daily basis
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Good Operational & product knowledge desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Must be proactive & forward thinking
If you are interested, you can apply via the button below.