This position within the Sales Department will be responsible for Export & import enquiries/Internal Sales for our Cargo and Express clients. Emphasis will be on building and maintaining solid relationships with existing and potential customers this will be a key part of the role.
- Receiving & responding to spot rate enquiries via telephone and e-mail within agreed timescales.
- Negotiating the best possible deals with airlines and overseas partners.
- Securing business and maximising profits.
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Working to a high level of accuracy.
- High level of customer support.
- Previous Air Freight experience – Essential
- Previous working relationships with Carriers preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Proven ability to perform within a pressurised environment
- Good time management & prioritisation skills
- MS office skills – Word and Excel would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Imports and Exports within the Air Cargo and Express
- Industry is preferable.
If you are interested, you can apply via the button below.