- 14 augustus 2019
- 29 augustus 2019
- Geodis Freight Forwarding
- Logistieke diensten
Are you looking for a job in which you work dedicated for your own client? A busy environment in which the customer puts her faith in your hands? Are you able to cope with stress and still remain friendly to the customer and your colleagues? Then we are looking for you! In this position you are key contact person for one of the largest global customers today in the high-tech industry. You work in a team, but are able to work independently and proactively. You are first point of contact in case of questions, requests and issues related to all global- activities for our customer. This means you are daily in contact with the operational teams in our global network. You are the spider in the logistics web of one of the largest companies in the world. You respond to questions/ requests in a proactive, professional and constructive manner. You are a problem solver and are able to find perfect fit solutions. You will provide support to the account management team such as; ensure to meet the 98% on time performance KPI of the customer, by being continuous on top of the performance of our operations team in the network, keep a close follow up on the SOP of the customer with our countries, timely & correct invoicing of global inbound activities (e-invoicing), intercompany invoicing towards sister offices, timely & correct reporting towards the customer & internal Geodis organization and assist in making reports. In this job you will work from our office at Schiphol-Rijk and report to the Director Global Control Towers.
- You have a higher vocational working and thinking level (HBO) and have experience in a coordinating role.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written & verbal) and have good intercultural skills.
- You are an experienced user of one or more IT systems used within the freight forwarding industry (for example Cargo Wise) and MS Office applications.
- You understand the logistics processes of the customer.
- You are an accurate organizer with strong logistic management skills, able to plan his activities efficiently and keep the overview.
- You are customer-oriented, creative and a representative team player.
- You are flexible in working hours and have a service focused attitude, willing to solve issues outside regular working hours if needed.
Geodis offers you a challenging working environment where customer focus, flexibility, initiative, perseverance and team focus are highly valued. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and care for your personal development. In addition you will have the ability to work with one of the main global high tech customers, which will be a great step for your future career.
You can apply via the application button. Please forward your application (motivating letter & résumé) mentioning ‘Control Tower Coordinator’ as subject. For questions please contact HR department at +31 10 4286666.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geodis Freight Forwarding is one of the world’s largest freight management companies with 9,000 people and a global network, serving our customers with integrated supply chain solutions that deliver cargo by sea and air. The backbone of our company is a self-reliant network of offices, air and ocean hubs in over 50 countries, and an extended network of selected agents that operate to our high standards. The Netherlands has operating facilities in both Schiphol-Rijk (Air freight) and Rotterdam-Albrandswaard. (Sea freight). Our team focuses on building long-term partnerships with customers by developing services that work and by maintaining our ‘can-do’ mentality. Due to growth of our Control Tower Team in Schiphol-Rijk we are recruiting a customer focused, innovative and result driven: