To provide a comprehensive support to the Customer Service Department, deputising in the absence of the Regional Manager when required. You will be responsible for keeping on top of accounts related issues and dealing with day to day queries to support AMI’s customers.
- Being the first point of contact for escalated customer queries.
- Supporting the Regional Manager with the day to day supervision of staff.
- Assisting in the training and development of the Customer Service team as required.
- Handling customer & overseas agent queries for Export Consignments, both via email and telephone.
- Ensuring daily reports are completed by the Customer Service team.
- Monitoring of department outlook mailboxes.
- Assist in completing End of Week / End of Month Reports
- Monitoring Phones / Call stats.
- Call Answering – Ensuring the telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- To assist Management with other reasonable tasks when required
- You must have some relevant work experience in freight forwarding or as a shipping agent
- A high level of customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office – including outlook and excel.
- Good and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and experience of troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good Operational and product knowledge desirable.
- Completion of Aviation Security Certificate Level CO – Training provided.