- Arranging collections & bookings.
- Coordination of shipments with other parties and/or shippers on behalf of our customers.
- Raising relevant Export Paperwork, including MAWB’s, HAWB’S and Customs documents.
- Call Answering – Ensuring the telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Handling Customer queries for Export/Import Consignments, both on e-mail and via telephone.
- Checking departure of shipments and provide follow up where needed.
- Support overseas AMI offices, partners and agents.
- Monitoring & maintenance of Booking, Customer Service and documents outlook mailboxes as and when required.
- Advise, check, support and control the operations including suppliers: warehousing, pick-ups, deliveries, screening.
- To assist the other colleagues & management, as and when required.
- Fully comply with the company security regulations.
- Fully comply with the company health & safety policy
- You must have some relevant work experience in freight forwarding or as a shipping agent.
- Excellent customer services skills ideally within an operational environment.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure workloads are completed on a daily basis.
- Good communication skills both written & verbal.
- Good Operational & product knowledge desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Must be proactive & forward thinking
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.