A Financial Controller must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Working closely with the Regional Finance Controller to provide value added financial, commercial and accounting support.
- Ensuring day-to-day accounting, finance and administrative duties are performed.
- Developing the finance function through continual improvement and development of systems, processes, people and procedures.
- Managing and improving monthly financial closing process.
- Account for accruals, prepayments and intercompany charges for all entities.
- Meeting all financial reporting deadlines with the reported financial results being accurate and complete.
- Ensure completeness of the monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Focusing on cost control and setting up cost controls and proper authorization processes.
- Liaising with the Regional Finance Controller regard to financial results including the preparation and submission of regular budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring the statutory, regulatory and statistical requirements are met.
- Coordination with local auditors during the annual external audit process.
- Managing executive finance personnel.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Management accounting experience within a busy finance team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and providing accurate information
- Ability to communicate successfully at all levels
- Knowledge of RP finance systems, ideally Hyperion
- Experienced user of Excel
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- Strong communication skills at all levels (both in English and Dutch)
- Thrive under pressure and excellent team management skills
- Aviation services, travel or service industry experience is advantageous but not essential.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
General Manager HR